About Me

I was a banker who pursued my passion in baking and turned it into a home-based business.I taught Home Economics (HELE) in The Learning Child in Ayala Alabang. I also was a community volunteer and taught arts and crafts and home economics to the children in Virlanie, a non-govt institution that care for streetchildren.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Brownies

This recipe I snagged from Martha Stewart. I love it with chopped walnuts.



Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.



6 oz. semi-sweet chocolate
1/4 cup dutch cocoa
6 tablespoons unsalted butter

Cook in double boiler until melted. Set aside.

2 eggs
1 cup sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla

Beat until frothy with whisk of mixer.
Add the chocolate mixture and

3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder

and mix until well blended.

You can add a cup of chopped walnuts.

Pour into greased and lined with parchment paper 8 x 8 pan. 
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until pick or cake tester inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment